2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, work and/or mobile telephone number, and credit card information (for payments only) (collectively “personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geolocation information; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- ONLY when we understand that you are not a citizen or resident of the European Union (in order to comply with GDPR)
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, content you provide to execute and track the engagements with your prospective customers, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders for our services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Your search queries on the Services.
You may also provide content and other information to be published, displayed, or transmitted to others within your organization (hereinafter, “posted”) on the Services (collectively, “Customer Content”). Your Customer Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we use industry standard physical, technical, and administrative security measures and safeguards to limit access to your Customer Content to others within your organization, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your Customer Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Customer Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies: As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We do not track your online activities over time. Currently, our Services do not recognize if your browser sends a “do not track” signal or similar mechanism to indicate you do not wish to be tracked or receive interest-based ads.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our user size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), and Intercom Communication and Analytics (“Intercom Analytics”) provided by Intercom, Inc. (“Intercom”), each web analytics services to collect certain information relating to your use of the Site. Google Analytics and Intercom Analytics use “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Site analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Site by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at com/policies/privacy/partners/).
Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and e-mails you may send to customers or prospective customers may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the LeadShuttle, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).